- Montefiore Medical Center and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM) have a long tradition of excellence in Sleep disorder diagnosis, management and education.
- Established in early 1975, the program was the first accredited program (1977) by the Association of Sleep Disorders Centers, now known as the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- As part of the Center, the narcolepsy program, which includes the National Narcolepsy Registry and the Narcolepsy Institute is a state sponsored advocacy and outreach program for patients with Narcolepsy.
Goals of the Fellowship Program
- To provide clinical training in all aspects of Sleep Medicine in the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- To provide the opportunity for training and participation in basic and clinical research pertinent to the field of Sleep Medicine.
For more information about the program, kindly visit http://einsteinmed.org/departm...
Successful completion of an accredited residency training program in a relevant discipline (i.e., neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine/pulmonary, pediatric pulmonary, or ENT) and board eligibility in that field.
How To Apply:
For interested applicants, kindly contact ,
Imran Ahmed, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Co-Director, Sleep Medicine Training Program
Montefiore Medical Center
Neurology Department-Sleep-Wake Disorders Center
111 East 210th Street
Bronx, NY 10467 [email protected]