The MedStar Georgetown/Washington Hospital Center General Surgery Residency Program, in Washington DC, has a PGY 3 vacancy beginning July 1, 2020
To be eligible for this PGY-3 position, the applicant must be currently enrolled in an ACGME accredited General Surgery program and will have successfully completed a PGY-1 and PGY 2 year of general surgery training by June 30, 2020.
How To Apply:
To apply, please send your complete application via email. Please use PGY 3 Categorical in the Subject line and email application materials to [email protected]:
- Letter of recommendation from your current Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation from faculty surgeons
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- ABSITE score reports from all years of training
- USLME scores (Step I, II and III); first attempt passing on all exams required
- Medical school transcript,
- Dean’s letter, diploma and, if applicable, ECFMG certificate
- Case Logs (defined category report format); must be up to date and signed by PD List of rotation schedules for each year
- Documentation of ACLS, BLS, ATLS, PALS and, if completed, FLS and FES certification
- Copies of all mid-year and summative evaluations by Program Director; including recent Surgery Milestones evaluation
Applications are only being taken electronically. MedStar Health only accepts J-1 Visa’s NO FAXES OR PHONE CALLS, please.