AdventHealth Orlando General Surgery Residency Program has an OPEN CATEGORICAL PGY 4 position to start on July 1, 2020.
All applicants must have successfully completed three years of an ACGME accredited general surgery residency in good standing.
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit the following materials with their contact information via email to FH.GME.[email protected]:
- Current Curriculum Vitae (inclusive of explanation of any break in education)
- Summative Competency-Based evaluations (to date)
- Brief Personal Statement
- Three current letters of recommendation. Prior to any final decision to offer a position to a candidate, a letter from the current Program Director will be required.
- USMLE Transcripts with confirmed successful completion of Steps I, II, III at first attempt.
- Competency based evaluations for all completed rotations
- Current ACGME defined category operative report
- A List of all rotations completed for PGY 1, 2 and 3
- Medical School Diploma and Transcript
- Dean's Letter 11) FLS and FES certification (if applicable)
- Current ACLS and ATLS certification (if applicable)
- Florida Medical License (preferable)
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Citizenship/Visa/Immigration status
- Demonstrated written and spoken fluency in the English language
Only complete applications will be considered. Please email these materials and address further inquiries to [email protected] , no telephone calls please. Selected competitive candidates will be invited for an interview. As part of AdventHealth Orlando, our program embraces the mission of the institution which is “ Extending the Healing Ministries of Christ”.