The Brooklyn Hospital Center, located in Brooklyn, New York is seeking to fill a PGY-4 categorical resident position in General Surgery beginning July 1, 2020.
To be eligible for this PGY-4 position, the applicant must have completed a PGY 1, PGY 2, and PGY 3 position in an ACGME accredited General Surgery program in good standing.
How To Apply:
All applicants must submit the following documents via email only, no calls. Your application must include ALL of the following information:
- Letter of recommendation from your most recent Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation from faculty surgeons
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- ABSITE score reports from all years of training
- USMLE scores (Step I, II, and III)
- Medical school transcript, Dean's letter, diploma, and if applicable, ECFMG certificate
- ACGME Case Logs (defined category report format)
- List of all previously completed rotations
- Documentation of ACLS, BLS and ATLS certification
- Copies of all bi-annual program director evaluations and transfer summative evaluations by PD including Milestone evaluations
- Personal Statement