Due to one of our residents changing specialties, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center General Surgery Residency Program, in Brooklyn NY has a PGY 3 vacancy beginning July 1, 2020.
To be eligible for this PGY-3 position, the applicant must be currently enrolled in an ACGME accredited General Surgery program and will have successfully completed a PGY-1 and PGY 2 year of general surgery training by June 30, 2020.
How To Apply:
Your application must include ALL of the following information. Please use PGY 3 Categorical in the Subject line and email application materials to Anna Trzpis at [email protected]:
- Letter of recommendation from your most recent Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation from faculty surgeons
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- ABSITE score reports from all years of training
- USLME scores (Step I, II and III); pass on first attempt;
- Medical school transcript, Dean’s letter, diploma and, if applicable, ECFMG certificate
- ACGME Case Logs (defined category report format); must be up to date and signed by PD
- List of all previously completed rotations
- Copies of all semi-annual program director evaluations and transfer summative evaluations by Program Director; including all Surgery Milestones evaluations
- Personal Statement
- Documentation of ACLS, BLS, ATLS if completed.