Harlem Hospital, NYC has an open PGY 2 Preliminary Position.
How To Apply:
To apply, please submit the following documents to [email protected] Applications and supporting documents will be accepted by email to this address only. No phone calls. Candidates will be contacted only if they are selected for an interview. All interviews will be via telephone or online.
- ERAS Application (if available)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement
- USMLE Transcript (Step 1, Step 2 CS & CK, Step 3 [if available])
- Three (3) current letters of recommendation, to include one (1) from the current Program Director (these may be sent separately, but must be received for the application to be considered complete)
- Medical School transcript
- A list of completed rotations
- Mid-year and summative evaluation reports from current training program
- ACGME Milestone reports
- ACGME Case Log defined Category Report
- ABSITE Scores
- ECFMG Certificate (IMGs only)