PGY-2 Ob-Gyn position available July 1st, 2020, due to increase in our resident complement.
For more information about our residency please visit: APPLICANTS.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited ACGME Ob-Gyn residency program as a PGY-1 and currently on track to complete residency June 2023.
- Must have successfully completed 12 months of ob-gyn by June 30th, 2020.
- First time pass USMLE Step 1 minimum 200, Step 2 CK minimum 220, Step 2 CS pass, and if available Step 3.
- First time pass COMLES Level 1 minimum 500, Level 2 CE minimum 500, Level 2 PE pass, and if available Level 3.
- Must have US Citizenship, US permanent resident status, or provide current J1 visa status.
How To Apply:
For interested applicants, please submit documents in PDF format to program coordinator [email protected] with subject line “Ob/Gyn PGY-2 Position”:
- Cover letter with reason for leaving current program
- Complete copy of ERAS PGY-1 application which includes personal statement, MSPE, final medical school transcript, SMLE/COMLEX score reports, letters of recommendation, and photo.
- Updated CV
- USMLE/COMLEX Step/Level 3 if available
- Two letters of recommendation within the last six months from current faculty members
- Letter of recommendation from current program director which includes current level of training, willingness to release form your current training contract, and verification of good standing in program.
- CREOG exam score report
- List of successfully completed rotations including dates
- Current ACGME case log summary report
- Milestone evaluations from PGY-1
- Summative Competency Based Performance Evaluation
- IMGs must have valid ECFMG certificate
- Valid NPI number
Only complete applications will be reviewed by our admissions team. Additional documents may be requested as needed. We may speak to your current program director. Please do not contact via phone, mail, fax or in-person unless requested by our program. Interviews will be done via MS Teams.