University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston has an available position for their Pediatrics Residency Program to start in July 2020. This position includes supervisory roles as well as required rotations as outlined by the ACGME.
More infomation can be found at our website www. utmb.edu/pedi
- Successful completion of PGY-1 year in an ACGME accredited Pediatric residency program prior to start date.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should email the following (No phone calls or faxes please):
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this position and, if applicable, the reason for leaving your current residency program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE Scores (Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS)
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma
- Dean's Letter
- In-training exam results, if available
- Foreign Medical Graduates: ECFMG Certification, visa status
Amber R. Hairfield
Program Director, Pediatrics
Email: [email protected]