The General Surgery Residency Program at the Stony Brook Medicine has an available position for a Preliminary PGY-2 to start on July 1, 2020.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete PGY-1 year by late June 2020 and have been in good standing at completion of PGY-1 year from an ACGME-accredited training program.
How To Apply:
Please email to [email protected] the following documents:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest
- Medical School Diploma
- Medical School Transcript / Dean’s Letter
- USMLE Scores, Steps 1, 2 and 3 (all passed on first attempt)
- ABSITE Reports
- Defined Category and Resident Operative Report by Year
- Annual Competency-Based Summative Evaluation for All Years of Training
- ACGME Milestones Reports for all completed years and to-date report for current year (if still in training)
- List of Completed Rotations for All Years of Training · ACLS/BLS, ATLS, FLS and FES (if completed) Certificates
- Three Current Letters of Recommendation including the Program Director of the most recent or current program and two letters of reference from members of the medical staff of the hospital affiliated with the residency program from which the applicant has most recently served.
- Non-US Graduates must have Valid ECFMG Certification – J-1 Visa Status Only – No Exceptions.