The University of New Mexico, Department of Anesthesiology has an open position for PGY-II (2nd training period, Jan 2020 - June 2020).
Successful completion of PGY-I and 1st training period of PGY-II in an ACGME accredited residency program prior to start date.
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this position and, if applicable, the reason for leaving your current residency program.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- USMLE Scores (Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS).
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma.
- Dean's Letter.
- In-training exam results, if available.
- Foreign Medical Graduates: ECFMG Certification, visa status.
Interested candidates should email (No phone calls or faxes please) the requirements to Rossela Martinez ([email protected])