The General Surgery Residency Program at Einstein Healthcare Network located in Philadelphia, PA has an opening for a preliminary PGY-2 General Surgery resident to begin January 2, 2021. Please note, we are only able to sponsor J-1 visas at this time.
How To Apply:
Please submit the documents below in ONE application PDF packet, via e-mail only, to [email protected] Please, NO FAXES, NO PHONE CALLS.
- ERAS Application (if available)
- Curriculum Vitae (must be in chronological order with no unexplained gaps since medical school)
- Medical School Diploma
- Medical School Transcript
- MSPE USMLE Scores - All Steps must be passed on the first attempt (minimum score 230 on Steps 1-2)
- All ABSITE Scores
- Three Letters of Recommendation- including 1 from current or most recent Program Director
- Summative Competency Based Evaluation
- Milestone evaluation from current program
- ECFMG certificate if applicable
- Current Defined Category Case Log Report
- Brief personal statement
No phone calls please. Applicants will be notified via email regarding selection for interview.