Qualified applicants must have successfully completed a minimum of one year and six (6) months of training in an ACGME-accredited Obstetrics and Gynecology training program. To be considered for the position, applicant must have successfully passed USMLE Steps 1, 2 & 3 (if taken) with no failed attempts.
How to Apply:
The following application materials should be emailed as a single pdf document with “OB/GYN PGY-2 Position” in the subject line.
- A copy of your complete ERAS application from your PGY1 application (including Personal Statement, MSPE, final medical school transcript, USMLE score reports and Letters of Recommendation);
- CREOG exam scores report for PGY-1;
- Cover letter to include reason for leaving your current program;
- Letter of recommendation from your current program director which should include: a) Verification of your current level of training, b) willingness to release you from your current training contract, and c) verification of your good standing in the program
- A list of completed rotations, including dates;
- ACGME case log report;
- 2 additional letters of recommendation from faculty within your current residency program must also be included;
- Current CV
Please do not contact by phone, mail, or fax. Applicants with completed packets will be notified by email if selected to interview.
Email: [email protected]