- Post PGY3 or PGY5 in general surgery.
- ACGME accredited general surgery training program.
- Applicants should be board certified or eligible (preferred) in General Surgery or enrolled and having completed three years in an accredited general surgery residency.
How to Apply:
To apply, forward the following documents:
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE and ABSITE scores or equivalent
- References and three letters of recommendation (including from current or most recent Program Director)
Two positions available. Application deadline is on June 19, 2020. Start date will be on July 1 or August 1, 2020. Fellowship outline available upon request.
Steven Tennenberg MD
Detroit Medical Center Corporation
4160 John R
Dept of Surgery Ste 400
Detroit, MI 48201 [email protected]